Our Monthly Drop In Sessions
Each month, the Evolve North team will be hosting an informal drop in session with Q&A. We will select a topic based on client/market demand, to share our insights, top tips and answer any burning questions. If you cannot wait for below sessions, please contact us for a chat.
Q3 Drop In’s Now Live: Dec-Feb!
Dec (Online) – Securing the Human – A deep dive into cyber-attacks that exploit the human.
- Date & Time: 12th December, 11:00-12:00
- Re-run of our latest in person event!
- Evolution of Ransomware Attacks
- Anatomy of the Attack (Real Client Example)
- Remediation – how to reduce this risk in you organisation.
Jan (Online) – Reality Checking M365 Information Protection Tools – Purview
- Date & Time: 23rd January, 11:00 – 12:00
- Purview Introductions & Overview
- Can you tackle all the tools in the suite (M365 E3 & E5)?
- Reality of implementing Purview?
- Where & how to get started with M365 Information Protection & DLP?
- Free Evolve North Purview Workshops
Feb (Online) – Cyber Incident Exercising
- Date & Time: 20th Feb, 11:00-12:00
- Introducing our “Cyber Incident Exercising” Programme
- What is a Cyber Incident Plan and Exercise?
- Real world client use cases.
- Reality of creating, testing and managing your Plan & Exercises
- Quick start tips & guide.