Our Monthly Drop In Sessions
Each month, the Evolve North team will be hosting an informal drop in session with Q&A. We will select a topic based on client/market demand, to share our insights, top tips and answer any burning questions. If you cannot wait for below sessions, please contact us for a chat.
Q2 Drop In’s Now Live!
Sept (Online) – vDPO & vCISO Service
- Date & Time: 27th September, 11:00-12:00
- Do you need a vDPO or vCISO?
- How & where a Virtual DPO & CISO service works
- What a vDPO looks like at Evolve North
- What a vCISO looks like at Evolve North
- Roles, Responsibilities & Risks of vDPO/CISO roles
Oct (In Person) – Securing the Human – A deep dive into cyber-attacks that exploit the human.
London – Parcel Yard, Kings Cross
- Date & Time: 19th October, 13:00-17:00
- Arrival – Coffee
- Anatomy of the Attack
- Remediation – how to reduce this risk in you organisation.
- Close – Networking & Drinks
Nov (Online) – Introducing One Step Ahead (GRC As A Service)
- Date & Time: 22nd November, 11:00-12:00
- Introducing our annual proactive Governance, Risk & Compliance Service “One Step Ahead”
- How an annual Information Governance service works?
- What’s included (Information Governance, Compliance & Assurance)?
- Client use cases and example service structures