We are a small consultancy looking to grow our Sales & Marketing motions to the next level with a Digital Marketing Executive. This part time role, up to 15 hours (2 days) a week, is 100% flexible to suit your needs (either taken in a block or split across the working week). As our first dedicated marketing resource and we are seeking someone with a strong marketing approach to support the Head of Business Development in growing our customer engagement (B2B) and brand awareness.
We are looking for someone who is happy in a remote and flexible working environment with a strong self-starter mindset and excited to mature our marketing model. While supporting the delivery of the tactical marketing activities (with support of wider team and SME’s) and creation of a strategic marketing plan alongside the Head of Business Development.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Video editing and publishing skills (social and website).
• Demonstrated experience in email marketing.
• Support creation of website and digital content.
• Skilled in social media content creation and management (primarily LinkedIn).
• Confident writer with the ability to amend tone of voice depending on the audience.
• An analytical thinker with a penchant for data.
• Experience in HubSpot would be advantageous
• Experience in WordPress would be advantageous.
• Experience in paid social media campaigns would be advantageous.
If you are looking for your next challenge and think you would be a great fit, click the “Apply now” button.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Job Type: Part Time (up to 15 hours/week)
Pay Scale: £25k – £30k pro rata salary vs 15 hours/week
Location: Home based with potential for occasional UK wide travel
Start Date: Feb/March 2024
Evolve North is a specialist Information Security and Data Protection consultancy with subject matter expertise founded in Governance, Risk, and Compliance as well as IT Security and Assurance. Evolve North support organisations in implementing improved technical and organisational controls to safeguard their data and systems and ensure compliance with privacy and Data Protection laws.